Tuesday, April 30, 2013

First Road Trip



I should have posted this over a month ago but little missy keeps me very busy. So for Aaron's spring break we decided at the very last second, literally, that we were going to go to Englewood, FL for a few days and stay with Aaron's grandad. It took me one hour to get three of us packed, four if you include our puppy, and get myself ready. Cant believe I managed that one, but nevertheless, we were in the car and ready to go one hour and thirty minutes from deciding we were going. Paisley did absolutely great in the car! She slept the entire way and woke up long enough to eat at lunch and then once we got to Grandads house.



The weather was very cold for FL, and kept us from hanging out at the beach so that was a bit of a bummer. I can say though, that it was so nice to finally get out and go somewhere, but babies require a lot of stuff, even if its just for a few nights (or a night), and we were super tired once we got home.



We had a blast! And Grandad was so happy to get to spend time with Paisley Grace. Cant wait to visit again! Hopefully next time the weather will cooperate a bit more and we can play at the beach :)



Four Generations



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!