Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Easter!

I should have gotten to this sooner but life is hectic with a little one. We had a great Easter. The weather was absolutely beautiful and our sweet baby was ever so happy! Our church added a Saturday night service so Paisley and I tagged along with Aaron to rehearsal and to service. We went to the regular Easter Service at our church which was fantastic! Lots of people. We did Easter dinner at Aarons mom since we are trying to figure out what Paisley is allergic too, which meant cutting the big stuff like dairy and soy, so basically that eliminates eating out for us. It was a good meal based upon the fact that it was allergy safe and healthy. We didn't dye any eggs, a first for me, and no egg hunt, also a first for me, but I believe when Pais is over a year next year we will have a BIG Easter celebration and a BIG egg hunt :) Cant wait!! Hope you all enjoyed your Easter!


Isnt she just precious?



Daddy picked the dress and he did fabulous!!
 


Easter 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!