Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Welcome, Paisley Grace Foltz

She is finally here!! We could not be more excited or more in love with this little girl. She is beyond what I could have ever asked for, and for those of you know me...SHE HAS HAIR!! That was the first thing that Aaron said when he got to look at her. She is absolutely beautiful!! She came by C-section and was born at 5:08 am January 15, 2013 and weighted 6 pounds 11 ounces. I started having contractions Sunday the 13th at 7:00am and by 5:00 am Monday the 14th we were at the hospital with what we thought was active labor only for them to send us home for several hours and then come back for the induction. Lets just say that neither Aaron nor I slept at all on Sunday or Monday. But it was all worth it now that she is here with us. I will post the birth story here soon but here are some of our favorite pics!


Right before the Epidural

Our new family of 3!
 

Paisley Grace Foltz
 

 She's little :)
 
Holding Daddy's finger
 
 Shes just so cute!!

Happy Birthday Paisley Grace! I love you so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!