Wednesday, March 6, 2013

40 Weeks




Due Date: TODAY!!! (Jan 11th)

How Far Along? 40 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 28 Pounds

Maternity Clothes: Still all the same, but mostly sweatpants and comfy t-shirts

Stretch Marks: Still have the few under my belly button. Thought I would walk away with none, but at the last minute they have appeared :(

Sleep: Sleeping good for the few hours that I do get

Missing Anything: Well lets just say that I am soo ready to have this baby so I can feel comfortable again. I am doing everything in my power to try to get her to come early, but nothing has worked so far :( I don't love this part of pregnancy and feeling so huge lol

Movement: She's still moving despite the fact that she literally has no room. She LOVES my ribs, but my ribs do not love her so much. She has dropped a lot so I feel her fingers and arms going all the time :)

Food Cravings: Anything spicy!!

Anything Making You Sick? Nothing

Contractions: BH are the norm these days. I've had a few real contractions but nothing to get her to come ha

Belly Button: Still in

Mood: Getting nervous. Its weird not knowing when she may come, but if she doesn't come on her own then we know for sure sometime Tuesday or Wednesday she will be here!!

Looking Forward To: Getting to meet this little precious girl. Cant wait to see what she looks like!!

Best Moment of the Week: My mommy being here and the fun that we have had!! Now if Paisley would just come :)

**Pic was taken on my due date lol :) The older folks thought I was crazy for being out and not being home. They told me I was brave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!