Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014

 
Easter this year was crazy busy for us, but when you are in the life of Ministry, holidays are always busy.
 

 
We spent Good Friday relaxing, the hubs and I finishing a few last minute Easter things, and time with family. We spent Friday evening at my in-laws with everyone and had an amazing prime rib dinner with lots of yummy fixins! Paisley did a little egg hunt, opened up her Easter basket, and we had a grand ole time dying Easter eggs. Paisley colored all 36 eggs. She was a busy girl and loved every minute of it, mess and all :)
 



 
Saturday, we had little Easter donuts for breakfast, let Paisley see the animals at the Chick-fil-a petting zoo, and mid-afternoon the hubs and I had to leave for our first Easter service at church. Paisley spent the evening with Grandma and Grandad and had a blast I am sure :)
 
 
 


 
Sunday, it was up super early for the last two Easter services, lunch with my in-laws, and a long walk in the most gorgeous weather. Sunday was a super long day but it was so much fun! Paisley had way too much fun searching for eggs, opening Easter baskets and playing with her new piggy bank Grandad got her!
 


Reading her first Bible with Dadda

Grammy and Papa gave Paisley the cutest rabbit ever! Its like having the real thing without having to clean a cage or take care of it. It hopes and makes sounds :)

Pais looks forward to Sundays and feeding the ducks with Papa and Grammy
 
Great Easter weekend and I cant wait for all the fun that we will have next year!
 
















Hope you all had a Happy Easter!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Paisley is adorable. Love her little easter outfit! Also I chuckle everytime I see you and your husband beside one another, what a height difference!! HA ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I laugh too and wonder how I married such a tall person :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!