Monday, October 28, 2013

Mommy & Me/Weekend Recap


I cant believe that I am going to say this, but I am kinda happy that Monday is here!
I say this because between a last minute move, getting settled, family coming to town and a busy, busy non-stop weekend, I think Paisley and I need to catch our breath. Today was the first time in a long time that I had to make myself get up and get going, and while I was forcing myself out of bed, Paisley is still sleeping! Last night was the first time that she has slept all the way through the night since I dont even know when :) Tired girl! Tired Momma!


My cousin came to visit this last week and we had a blast! Friday we ventured down into downtown Tampa where we had lunch and tea at the Oxford Exchange and then for a special treat on the way home we stopped by the best place called Schakolad. Friday evening we spent time on the beach, well, eating at the beach but still it was nice change of scenery. Saturday we spent most of the day at a place called Sweetfields Farms where we did Paisley's 9 month photos (post to come). The place was amazing. It was everything that Fall represented and while it was slightly warm it didnt stop us from having any fun!! Paisley LOVED the baby goats and everywhere they went she crawled right along the side of the fence. She watched others feed the goats and insisted she try as well. Its amazing how smart she really is because anything that anyone did around the goats she picked right up on and did the same!


Paisley also took her first 3 steps Saturday! My baby is getting soo big and Im afraid I am in big trouble!!!


Sunday we spent the morning at church followed by an afternoon of naps, hanging up decorations and topping off the weekend at Cracker Barrel.


I would say this weekend was a blast and it was also the first weekend in months that we were able to get out and go do something other than working on our house! It felt beyond good. I feel the stress melting :)


I hope y'all had a great weekend!!





 If you havent had a chance to enter into my giveaway Wednesday is the last day to enter!!

Have a great week!!


My Everyday Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!