Wednesday, June 5, 2013

pLaY tImE!

This post is mainly for great-grandma Carol :)

I have completely forgotten to post a pic of one of the most precious gifts that Paisley was given. Originally we were going to go with a bedding choice from Etsy for the nursery but because of finances we thought we would do part of the bedding and have my grandma make the quilt, but then we decided on a totally different bedding set and still had my grandma make Paisley a quilt for her room.

All I can say people, is that it turned out precious!! Im so in love with this! Paisley loves her quilt and likes to snuggle up against at night.

We had play time the other day on it and here is the result of our fun time :)


When Paisley was just a few days old






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!