Wednesday, March 6, 2013

39 Weeks





Due Date: January 11, 2013

How Far Along? 39 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 28 Pounds

Maternity Clothes: Still all the same, but if I am home I resort to Aarons sweat pants and T-shirts. So much more comfy these days than having to get dressed

Stretch Marks: Still have the few under my belly button, but they are almost faded away! Thanks to Coconut Oil! Hoping it will completely remove them or once Paisley is here and I can get myself back on track they will disappear. They are very light so wish me luck!

Sleep: Sleeping good for the few hours we get when Harley isn't waking us up needing to go out, or the waking up part because my bladder is so full.

Missing Anything: Well lets just say that I am soo ready to have this baby so I can feel comfortable again. I am doing everything in my power to try to get her to come early, but nothing has worked so far :( I don't love this part of pregnancy and feeling so huge lol

Movement: She's still moving despite the fact that she literally has no room. She LOVES my ribs, but my ribs do not love her so much. She has dropped a lot so I feel her fingers and arms going all the time :)

Food Cravings: Spicy, spicy food and Pineapple

Anything Making You Sick? Smell of dirty laundry

Contractions: Still a few BH contractions here and there, but nothing even close to regular. Feels like we have so far to go

Belly Button: In, but it also depends on how she is sitting because if she is sitting funny then it pops out a little

Mood: Really ready for Paisley to come and all sorts of emotions. One minute I am so excited and really cant wait to meet this little girl, but then at times I get nervous, scared and a little sad that this is it for it just being Aaron and I for a really long time.

Looking Forward To: My mommy being here!! Only a few days away!! And we are so close to 40 weeks that any day is a guessing game, but feels like eternity too :)

Best Moment of the Week: Spending Aarons last week of vacation together! We have mostly hung inside at home, but it has been so very nice to have him home and just to relax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy reading your comments!!